Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

One of those weeks! TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY

Since Fabian has been in the rehab program it’s been a challenge get him into the city to the orthodontist.  He had a root canal treatment in a molar and we couldn’t get him back into the dentist for awhile.  Finally I decided something had to be done and arranged to drive in and get him and spend two days in the city getting his dental work up to date.  Tuesday morning as I was getting ready to leave I got a call from the director of the program telling me that Fabian was in the city.  I didn't have to go out into the boonies to get him.  The tooth got an abscess and his face was swollen.  They sent him out with someone else.  I picked him up and we got him taken care of.

Wednesday is the day I go to the city to purchase for the school.  So I had some help carrying things.

It was good to spend the time with Fabian.  The Lord is working in his life.  When we went to visit him in November for his birthday, I invited his aunt Lourdes to go with us.  When she saw what was going on in Fabian’s life she said she needed something like that.  Since then she has started going to a church near her home, she has received the Lord as her Savior and is to be baptized.   Fabian will be finishing the program soon.  He has a job lined up in Santa Cruz and he will be living with his aunt.  He says Portachuelo is still his home and he will be spending weekends with us.  We are his parents.

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment